Similar to the typical GM Diet, the vegetarian version of GM diet also requires you to follow a seven-day schedule
- Day 1. Only fruits. Just like in the regular GM diet, only fruits are allowed to be consumed on the first day. All fruits can be consumed in generous quantities except for bananas, as they are high in carbohydrates and potassium. Water intake should also be observed at 10-12 glasses during the whole day.
- Day 2. The second day involves potato and vegetables. A cup of baked potato would serve as the body’s main energy source for the day, and then it can be followed up with vegetable dishes during lunch and dinner. Vegetable soup is highly powerful during this day, as it provides all the energy the body would need.
- Day 3. Fruit and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables may be served the whole day, from breakfast to dinner, including midday snacks. Fruit juice can also be taken aside from water, although no bananas or potatoes are allowed.
- Day 4. Bananas and milk. Banana and milk combos may be consumed all day, with vegetable soup servings during lunch and dinner. Banana and milk may be taken in the form of shakes, during breakfast and midday snacks.
- Day 5. White rice or brown rice or legumes and tomatoes. Instead of beef, rice or legumes is used on Day 5. One cup of rice is good to last for the day together with tomatoes in order to induce cleansing. Also each meat replacement meal needs GOOD FAT like ghee, olive oil or butter.
- Day 6. White rice or brown rice or legumes with good fat and vegetables. On this day mixed vegetables may be consumed all day, together with one cup of rice.
- Day 7. Up to two cups of white rice or brown rice or legumes with good fat may be consumed, together with fruit and vegetable servings.
By the end of Day 7, you should be feeling much lighter and look more glowing. This is because the detoxification effects have already taken place and the body has already shed off at least 4-7 kg.